Thursday, September 15, 2016

An Introduction

I might as well keep this short, I doubt anyone's too interested in this anyways. A while back, there was a sort of community, and I have no idea how to say this without making it sound dumb, but it was centered around the man, the myth, the legend, Slenderman.


Now, I know many people reading this just groaned, and face-palmed so hard their nose came out the back of their head, but this does have a purpose. Products like Marble Hornets or Tribe Twelve are already...Well documented, we all know the stories and there's entire websites dedicated to discussion, and information on all of them.



I doubt I'll be able to be as good as a whole wiki, I mean, I am just one guy after all, think of this as a little pet project of sorts, to be updated when and if I can, but basically, I intend to document what I can about some of the notable figures who dealt with this...Issue, and wrote about it in blogs like this one, it's a close-knit community, one that I don't think too many outsiders are aware of. A few know the name Zeke Strahm, but that's really it, and he's but one of the many figures in this general sort of community, now if this blog shows up only to have this one post, I guess I got lazy.


Don't expect it to be super formal, or super advanced, but I think some of these people deserve to at least be recognized, even if it's just by someone insignificant, like myself.

As for me, I'm just a bored passerby, Gold will do if you ever for some reason need to address me, to be honest I just thought it sounded cool.


This introduction isn't the best, but whatever.


Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment